Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Week 1 wrap-up

Well, week 1 is in the books, and it was a great start to the 2009 USFL season. Some stars emerged, and some teams showed they are better than their cousins from the past would have lead you to believe. Above you will find a watercolor version of week one as seen through my eyes.... apparently, my eyes wandered to the sideline during the 2nd half of the Gunslingers' shalacking of the Invaders. That's Gunslinger Girl Cheri S., who likes Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.

Anyway, check back soon to see what week 2 holds in store. I thought i would have to deal with some T.O. monkey business by this time, but it's been pretty quiet in Chicago. The Blitz take on the Invaders in Oakland monday night.... it's not wrong for the commissioner to rock the boat a little in the name of ratings is it? I'll consult my Pete Rozell Handbook....

Gene Sanny
Commissioner

No comments:

Post a Comment