Thursday, January 21, 2016

Los Angeles Rams redesign concept

ESPN is running a contest to redesign the Rams uniforms now that they are returning to Los Angeles,  so I took a crack at it. I mixed a little 60's feel with the 70's /80's feel and came up with this. The yellow takes a back seat to the white and works as a trim color. I think it has a nice balance and over all, has a classic feel th as t would fit in with the likes of the Rsiders, Bears, and Packers.... therefore we'll never see Nike allow it :)


4 comments:

  1. Excellent look and feel……….Nike has done a nice job of ruining a whole lot of NFL uniforms in my humble opinion!

    Great job……….you should consider doing the LA Chargers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is a delight to read for Football readers like me.Keep updating.NFL Football Teams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I frickin LOVE these uniforms. Best of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But no sun rays on helmet, blended White to yellow ok!

    ReplyDelete