Thursday, May 21, 2009

UHHHG....Starting Over

Ok, so here's the deal.... the Madden game i use to play the USFL games on seems to have crashed my season I was running. So, everything i had to this point is gone. I have decided that this is but a minor set-back, and up from those ashes will rise something even better. I am reorganizing, and will create a new USFL based back in the good ol' 80's. It will feature some of the teams I was using before and a few of the ones I left out in the previous version.

Here's where I believe it gets interesting..... I plan to include myself as a quarterback on one of the teams, and this blog will fictionally act as a diary of the fictional Gene Sanny, quarterback. The weekly results of the games will be posted, but the majority of the information you will receive will be in the form of a first hand account of the daily or weekly life of a USFL quarterback. I haven't seen anything like this before as far as the leagues i've seen run online, so i think it could be pretty entertaining and original. The part I look forward to is the artwork, because I intend to lean less heavily on the screen grabs from Madden.


Speaking of artwork, the drawings are what i'm working on currently for the league. I'm making team pictures for all the teams i'm going to use. The first 3 teams I will announce are the Bandits, Federals, and the Outlaws (the Arizona version). Keep checking back to see what the other 9 teams will be. Also, feel free to drop me a line and let me know what you think of the new format idea. Oh, and you can use the artwork on your sites if you want, but please give me credit.


No comments:

Post a Comment