Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 6



Sunday home vs Memphis

   Well, I guess it had to happen eventually.... we lost. Memphis came to town and brought heavy spring rain with them and trounced us 15-9.

Tim Spencer had a great game for the Showboats, here finishing off a long touchdown in the first quarter.
 


Steve Young had a TD and 1 INT on the afternoon.
 




Brian collected 4 catches for 46 yards.


I met Reggie White.... everyone says he's a nice man... I don't see it, at least not from here.


Tim went 1 for 3 in the game. Here he boots a souvenier to a fan to the right of the goal post.


We've got a 2 game lead with 4 games left to go.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. I have no one to blame but myself. I mean - yes the field was terrible with the rain and the ball was slippery and the rain was an annoyance and the wind just kept swirling, but in the end if we are in field goal range - it's my job to hit it. I just can't wait till next week to earn my teammates trust again.

    ReplyDelete