Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 2

Week 2, home opener....
  
   Today I played my 2nd pro game.... home this time against the Tampa Bay Bandits. Coach Kush was on us tough all week trying to get us ready for "BanditBall" and it paid off in spades to the tune of a 15-6 victory. Our defense was incredible again this week, holding John Reeves and Company to only 2 field goals. As for me, I went 16-30 with no touchdowns and 2 interceptions. I really felt like i let the guys down with the turnovers, but our D really bailed me out with a defensive touchdown. Here's a few highlights....

Coach isn't crazy about my side arm delivery, but this one netted us 24 yards.


Kevin Nelson had a nice day. Here he scampers for a first down.

Kit Lathrop and the defense shut down the Bandit rushing attack altogether, which left only the pass, and the guys were ready for it every time.

Time to get some sleep..... practice early tomorrow.

1 comment: