Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 4

Week 4 in New Jersey

This week we traveled to New Jersey to take on Doug Flutie, Hershel Walker and the Generals. It was a barnburner, which we won 17-14. That takes us to 4-0 and the top of the Independence Division.

We signed my old pal Tim Taylor to kick this week, and his 3 for 3 performance should assure him of the job the rest of the season.


This was fun.... here I am getting my ass handed to me.


Brian had 2 catches for 26 yards. They covered him like a blanket for most of the day, but he made a couple nice grabs between defenders that set us up for scores.






Here Doug Flutie hands off to Hershel Walker. Walker had 138 yards on the day.

Kit Lathrop introduced himself to an unsuspecting Flutie.

A touchdown pass we had called back on a replay.

Here I demonstrate how I like to show perfect quarterback form even while flat on my back..... damnit.

USFL standings after 4 weeks. It's a 10 game regular season so it's still anyone's game.

Before I go, I wanted to show a picture of Tim that shows why there was so much commentary about him on talk radio this week. I don't think i've ever seen a kicker wear a mask this big. When I asked him why he chose it, he said "Because they don't make a bigger one." I think he might be in Witness Protection.

1 comment:

  1. That #3 really looks good. Perhaps it's time for some commercial deals.

    ReplyDelete